Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje, respects your right to privacy and strives for the highest level of protection of your personal information. Therefore, in carrying out our activities, we are obliged to comply with the laws and regulations that define the protection of personal data, in particular in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Communications Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to make you aware of the purposes for which your personal information will be obtained, how it will be used and what your rights are in relation to the information we hold about you and how to exercise it.
Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje, undertakes that the collected personal information you provide will be used in accordance with this Statement of Personal Data Protection, that it will not sell your personal data or in any other way transmitted to third parties, except in cases provided for by law.
2. Data controller
The controller of your personal information is Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje, firstname.lastname@example.org , 041 359 801.
Because your privacy is of the utmost importance to us, you can contact us for questions regarding the processing of your personal information. For contact with the authorized person for protection of personal data write e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 041 359 801.
All topics and content that will be dealt with by a Data Protection Officer are subject to strict confidentiality.
3. Types of personal information
The personal information we process includes:
- general information about you - such as first name (including prefix or first name), gender, age and date of birth;
- contact information - such as business address, e-mail address, business telephone / fax number, telephone number of a personal mobile phone;
- occupational information - such as your educational background, academic title, professional qualifications, job / position / role, specialization, customer account reference number, business ID;
- technical and interaction information - such as:
- information about the device you use to interact with us, information about previous interactions, or information about presentations;
- information about your contact preferences for contacting you or your preferred communication channel;
- information about the time you spent interacting with us about the location of those interactions.
4. Purpose of the data processing and type of personal data
All personal information you provide to us will be treated confidentially and will only be used for the purposes for which it was provided. Should you need to further process your information for another purpose, we will contact you in advance and ask for your consent.
Direct marketing of products and services to contestants, subscribers of our services, existing customers and end customers
We use your first name, last name, age and contact to send newsletters containing product and service information (news, benefits, sweepstakes and events) marketed by that company.
Processing feedback for personalized information purposes
The feedback we collect on the site is collected to tailor communication to the individual's preferences. This is contact preference information for contacting you or your preferred communication channel; information about the time you spent interacting with us and the location of those interactions.
This information is processed based on your consent, and you may withdraw your consent to receive advertisements at any time. For more information on your rights regarding professional intelligence, see the "Your Rights" section.
5. Data users
The controller agrees to use the collected personal data solely for professional purposes. for the purpose of providing information and gathering feedback in the company Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje, Slovenia and the external contractors listed below. All information collected on the basis of the above legal basis will be used in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except as provided below.
Within the jurisdiction, your personal information is disclosed to the following data users:
- Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje, Slovenia
The controller may share your personal information with third parties. Third-party access to and processing of data by such persons is limited to the purposes for which such information was collected. All third parties to whom we may share your personal information are bound by the applicable laws and the provisions of this "Privacy Statement".
We may provide your personal information to selected external contractors Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje, Slovenia.
We exchange certain personal information with the third parties described above. We will ensure that third-party access is provided for the purposes only set out in this Statement. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that only your employees have access to your personal information from any of these third parties who need access to your personal information to perform their work. Limited access to personal data is carried out at Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje, Slovenia and the same policy is committed by all our external contractors. All employees who have access to personal data are required to protect the personal data they process.
In accordance with the relevant data protection and privacy regulations, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal data remains protected and secure even when transmitted outside your home country.
6. Grounds for the use of personal data
The bases on which we use your personal information are as follows:
- Your express consent - From time to time, we may ask you for consent to use your personal information for one or more purposes. Please see your rights section for information about your rights if we process your information based on your consent;
- when necessary for our legitimate business interests - the use of your personal information helps us to manage and improve our business and to reduce disruption to the services we provide. Likewise, the use of your personal
information makes our communication with you more relevant and tailored to you and your experience with our services and products effective and efficient. Legitimate interests may include:
- facilitating the efficient and effective management and management of our business;
- maintaining compliance with our internal customer relationship management processes and policies;
- providing up-to-date customer interaction solutions;
- informing our customers of additional information and presentations in order to improve the range of our services.
7. Retention period
Your contact information for information purposes is processed until canceled.
8. How you protect your information
Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje undertakes to protect the personal data you provide to us using the electronic form. Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje, Slovenia, will make every effort to protect personal data from any misconduct and misuse.
We keep personal information in computerized form. Our computer systems are protected by technical and organizational measures to prevent the unintended or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access of your personal information.
After the need for data management has ceased; upon completion of the purpose for which the data were collected, the data shall be irreversibly and permanently deleted immediately.
9. Your rights
Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje guarantees the exercise of all your rights that you have in connection with the processing of your personal data.
Unsubscribe from Product Expertise
If you no longer want to be informed about the products marketed by Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje, Slovenia and its affiliates, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 041 359 801.
The data subject may at any time request that Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje:
- confirm whether or not data relating to it is being processed,
- provide access to personal information (ie, access and copy or copy),
- provide information regarding the processing of this data (eg the purpose of the processing, the type of personal data, users to whom personal data have been or will be transmitted to them, the estimated retention period, technical and organizational data protection measures, etc.),
- enable the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to him and allow him to supplement incomplete personal data,
- allow the right to delete personal data (the so-called right to forget),
- grant the right to restrict processing,
- allow the right to object to processing if the processing of data is based on the legitimate interest of the controller, including the creation of profiles,
- grant the right to data portability and transmit the data in a commonly used and machine-readable form or directly transmit it to another controller,
- grant the right to revoke consent when personal data are processed on the basis of consent, without revoking the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing that took place until its revocation
- provide further information on his right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
Likewise, Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje will at the request of the individual, at the request of the individual, in accordance with the applicable legislation, provide other information regarding his personal data which he processes.
Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje undertakes to respond to the requests of the data subject without undue delay and at the latest within the time limits prescribed by law.
Questions about the confidentiality of your information, how you collect and process your data, or your requests for exercising rights regarding your information will be answered by a responsible person at Kaki-plac.si, Simon Zagoričnik sp, Štekličeva 2, 3000 Celje and / or authorized data protection officer. To contact an authorized person for the protection of personal data, write an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on 041 359 801.
We reserve the right to adapt this Privacy Statement from time to time as necessary to the actual situation and legislation in the field of personal data protection. For this reason, we ask that you check the current version before any personal data is provided so that you are aware of any changes and additions.